Separation...


Separation...
Is not a very simple word? But its impact is pretty much noticeable in the person with whom this word involves.
This is that moment of life when you can feel all that time spent with the person or group of person or the place witch which you are separating. If sometimes someday we want to recollect all memories with a person or a place we share, canot be able to recollect in a single go but separation is the time you canot stop the straight and continuous flow of all the memories, emotions and experiences you have. It spontaneously comes out. It takes you to the beginning of the life in that time frame where you have started this portion of life which you have to leave in few minutes or few days which is already decided and rotates, revolves, flows one by one around every nook and corner of the time you have spent in this portion with all the bad and good experiences, bitter and sweet memories and rough and tough times. This brings the emotion out of the person how strong and hard he/she is.

So the same time came for me too. I tried not to bring out my emotions, not to let others know I am not feeling good when I separate from you all guys. I tried to show that I am okay, I am fine but I could not. I could not express in face, yes I tried very hard to do this but the emotion inside me was knocking the internal door again and again. So to bring that emotion out I came out with this note.

I am separating from my fellow roommates with whom I have spent almost 3 years in Kolkata, with whom I have started this journey from the very beginning of my graduation days. I have spent my professional training period also with these guys and I have spent these precious 3 years also with them. And finally I am separating. This line is bringing some different feeling, yes people can say that we can meet again someday somewhere in life, word is a very small place, world is round, so we ll meet again. But practically I am separating, I canot have a fight with my roommates, I canot have a long argument with them, I canot watch TV with them, I canot visit those places with them, I canot go movies with them, I canot fight with them which movies to go, which place to visit, whcih vegetables we need to have today, whether we ll eat rice or roti today, I canot just sit with them in the hot sunny evening at the roof top, I canot have the long way dance of those beautiful girls every time it rains with them from our balcony, I canot shout for Sachin in Eden in MI vs KKR matches with them, I canot again sink in the water park land of Nico park, I canot again enjoy the ride in the roller coaster with them, I canot again visit the super open &^%$ scenes in victoria, I canot share my internet bill with them, I canot share my hotel bills with them, I canoty expect a cake ready on my birth day to celebrate, I canot get the parties we have had, I canot share my emotions with them, I canot share my opinions with them, I canot again laugh with them, I canot share my feelings with them, I canot get that fun again, I canot get that time again, I canot be the person who I am with them again. Though I will have my new friends or some old friends also where I am moving to but yes I canot get these bunch of guys with whom I have started learning how to earn, how to spend, how to behave, how to make a life hell/heaven. This was my first phase of career where I have learnt many new things, where I have started practicing many new things, where I have shared many new and fresh experiences. I canot just get that now onwards. This thought annoys me, whether I can rebuild my next phase with the same enthusiasm, excitement, passion I had with these bunch of guys.

I am separating from this city of joy. This is the city where I have been deputed to start my professional career. I had heard a lot about this place so when I came to Kolkata I had a joyful dream in my mind. I had planned to do a lot of things, to make a greater and more polished person as I was earlier. I thought of visiting a lot of places here, the beauty of the city, the sweetness of the people, the warmness of the atmosphere, the passion for the arts, the famous sweets, the celebrated Durga pooja, the queues where we used to stay for long times to get the glimpse of the goddess during Durga Pooja, the supremely decorated pooja pendals, the harmony and colourful streets during the Durga Pooja and Diwali, the famous Kali temple, Dakhineswar temple, Birla temple, Bellur Math, boat riding, the one Howrah bridge, Hoogly river, the ultimate Victoria palace, the theatres. And after these 3 years when I look back my journey, I feel that I have achieved a lot of them and few still remained as it was in the path which I could not take away. But still at the end of this journey I have learnt a lot of things from this city, I have had a lot of memories patchy and stitchy, bed and good, sweet and bitter. From the day I first entered into the city from the crowded Howrah station, the day I was in search of home, office, the day I met different new people, the day I started to visit different places with friends, the day I celebrated my birthdays, the day I started partying, the day I started drinking, the day I started travelling in Kolkata auto, the day I started travelling hanging outside the bus, the day I started travelling in the metro, the day I started spent time in the malls, the day I started fight with the auto driver, the day I started enjoying daily soaps in TV, the day I started to eat chicken in KFC, McD, the day I started wearing brand, the day I stuck in the water logjam, the day I came office by walk due to strike, the day I got took bath in the sudden rain, the day I took bath in the sweat extremely hot weather, the day I have got apprised in my work, the day I got my first salary hike, the day Bengal got a poribortan in govt, the day I have got up in the morning and looking for the newspaper, the day I started walking towards my office hour, the day I started enjoying the canteen foods, the day I started hating canteen foods, the day I started eating mach bhat, the day I started enjoying each and every moment in this city to the day today I am separating myself from the city. I canot just forget this city. I will miss every single second, every single minute, every single inch of the place I have spent in this city.

But this is life and we have to move on as we don’t have any other choice. Every second creates a special time in everyone’s life. So when we go to the next second, we will miss the past second and this is the bitter truth of life. So only we can get success and lead a healthy and smooth life not remembering the past, rather moving on with the smooth and beautiful past memories and the lessons learnt from past. That’s how I am trying to move on. I know I ll miss these moments In every phase of my life, but yes the fact is I have to move on. So I thank all my dear friends, dear places, dear situations, dear scenarios, dear events, dear incidents, dear accidents who made me to feel about you and learn from you or asked me to spend my time with you and the same time you have spent with me. I pray for you all for having a better and bigger future and only thing I keep in mind that the world is small and we will meet again in any corner or any situation of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I should not vote for Modi, question to all Modi haters

Are we not running behind the fabricated dreams forgetting the root level concerns????

Secure Your Future: Live a Financial Stress Free Life